Saturday, July 6, 2013

Possible Plastic Super Powers














Everything is thrifted 
I would describe this outfit as rainbow cake on acid. 

Yesterday I went down town (Toronto) with my sister and mother to buy some art supplies but we ended up shopping in Kensington Market. My sister and I bought these rad rings with moon faces on them from Courage My Love. They are supposed to give possible powers.A lot of the backgrounds for the photos I edited are screenshots from my tumblr or close ups of art pieces I have done. I have been doing some painting and sketching lately and I plan to do a lot more before I go off to uni at the end of the summer. I will post more of my artwork on the blog as well as my instagram @calurvillade . Here are a few photos I recently posted on my intagram.

This is a sketch I did a while back, I have yet to make it into a painting but I will in the near future.

 I bought the hair issue of worn and I love it! I have yet to buy the new issue but the layout and all the articles in Worn are awesome, plus its based in Toronto (reppin that Toronto pride).
I also got my Polaroid camera to work! Finally. It was taking really shitty pictures in the beginning but I made a few adjustments and it works fine now. I can't wait to take a few more photos with this bad boy.  Too bad the film is so expensive (30 bucks for 8 pictures!). Its an expensive hobby. This photo was the outfit I wore to pride last week.

Hope you have all been having a fun week, stay lovely

Paolina Alexandra Russo



27 comments:

  1. This outfit is great! I can't wait to see more of your artwork, I'm obsessed with the sketch that you posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! STUNNING! you're incredible! love your outfits, your accessories and your pics! i absolutely like your page! i'm follow you.
    Love
    C
    http://visualthink.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing and Gooooosh that sketch is just amazing! What a talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos, they are so individual :) and 'rainbow cake on acid'? Genius. HAHA.

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice blog title and this idea withe Barbie is great! Love it! Your are very original girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and blog! Now following

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog ! Your photos are pretty cool ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are way pretty! love your outfit, you have amazing taste!

    / nana http://www.chiclightning.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, everything about this post is perfection. That shot of bright green looks really pretty with the colours of your outfit. :) Also, love the "rainbow cake on acid" description. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude you are actually perfection
    it makes me want to cry

    <333333 gwen

    ReplyDelete
  11. id never come across your blog before but so glad i did! you rock, love your style and everything so muchxx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love yours! You take amazing pictures and that magazine looks cool. I might look it up. Great outfit too

    Aida
    x
    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your matching top and trousers. and those rings are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. really awesome everything i don't know what to comment on. if those rings give you power let us know. love the editing in the pictures, your eyeliner is perfect!

    instead of an elephant

    ReplyDelete
  15. i can't believe that everything you are wearing is thrifted. it is such a magical mix of clothing. you are clearly gifted in the mystical art of thrifting (maybe that is what the possible powers are???). You look like a babe as always. Acid rainbow cakes ftw

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a beautiful mix of prints i love your rings btw!

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the collage you did!! And I'd like to have a polaroid too, but you're right, they are way too expensive -.-

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your whole blog could you have a look on my blog www.framecake.co.uk x?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your blog so damn much, wow. Can I be you?

    www.justmypointlessblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your use of color and print. Wonderful shots!

    xx

    FASHION EATERS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rainbow cake on acid ahahah that sums it up perfectly

    ReplyDelete